Monday, June 9, 2008

Biola Orientation - August 01, 2007

Well, I just had my Orientation for ISF (Institute for Spiritual Formation) this morning. Yea - it was so much fun! I got to meet some of my classmates and found out which classes I need to take. Somehow, it made it all a bit more real, walking onto the campus this morning.

This Fall I will be taking:
Intro to Christian Spirituality & Prayer
Personal Foundations of Spirituality & Retreat
Personal Spiritual Direction
Hermeneutics & the Word in Spiritual Formation

Whew - that's a mouthful!

They told us about what classes we need to take, forms that need to be filled out, etc. Then we had our pictures taken (to later be placed on a wall for all in the ISF offices to see). We also have mailboxes. How fun! You guys can send me mail there.

I also heard back from the HR department on campus (I submitted an application last week). So, I may be spending a lot of time on campus.

Still looking for a place to live. But in general, feeling excited and hopeful about the next month.
Jenny

No comments: