Monday, June 9, 2008

Road Less Traveled - May 29, 2007

"Two roads diverged in a woodAnd I took the one less traveled byAnd that has made all the difference"Last night, as I was falling asleep, I was thinking about the crossroads I have met in my life and the ones in front of me now. I know which path I want to choose, but there are times when I think of how much easier it would be to follow the well-traveled path. Although it may be easier, there is an excitement in the adventure of less-traveled paths. But opening oneself up to adventure, also means opening oneself up to pain. There is a leap that occurs. It reminds me a bit of the song "Defying Gravity" from the show "Wicked" - of course I'm not a green-skinned witch who is literally learning how to fly. This Fall I will be beginning a Master's program at Biola University. I am very excited, but I also don't know what to expect. And I walk down a wholly new path...

No comments: