Monday, June 9, 2008

Recent Writings - April 25, 2006

Growth out of sorrow
Depth from pain
Wisdom emerging from confusion
A phoenix birthed from the ashes

Sitting on a bench, looking down on the ocean.
Breathing in the deep, the wonderfully salty air.
Making new memories and recollecting old ones.
Listening to pure sound; the wind, the lapping waves and that's it.
Greens surround me - in tufts of grass, algae and the emerald shades of the ocean.
I'm invaded by others, but I don't mind. A silly boy in silver trackies - he
just makes me sxmile. Then all gone - and it's just you and me and the
beautiful sea.

When does the hurt end?
When does it get easier?
Why did I sign up for this?
Why did I end up here?
You and You alone - worth it - everything - all - completely.
Questions come and go, but You are unmovable, unchangable, undisputable.
And that I will hold on to - nothing else.

No comments: